Monday, August 5, 2013

New Project

So, in my last post I mentioned a project I was working on, and it's finally ready! 

In recent months I found myself wanting to write about things that aren't adoption related. Whenever thoughts and feelings and ideas came bubbling up from my heart that didn't feel right for this space, they were channeled elsewhere, usually into notebooks or my poor husband's ears.  

I decided I needed a new blog, a space where I (and others--blogging is all about community, after all) could discuss struggles, experiences, and ideas that aren't necessarily adoption related. 

Thus, after loads of thought and prayer and with the help of two awesome web designers, CompletelyCaroline.com was born, a lifestyle blog where I will write about anything and everything from eating disorders to shopping your closet. 
I'm not abandoning Bringing Them In; I will continue to post updates and other adoption related stuff here, so I hope you'll stick around.

No comments:

Post a Comment